A blog full of photos

Monday, May 28, 2012

crazy girls.


Narrows View, Emma & Chloe

My eleven year old sister and her friend wanted to go to the beach on our last sunny day here in pierce county (hopefully not our last, last) and it was super funny to watch them play around, it just made me think about the times I used to hangout with my girl friends and the smallest things were able to keep us entertained. I wonder sometimes, what it would have been like to have an older sister who could drive me around and take me places. I was an only child at my sisters age so I never had any type of mentor to go to or anything like that. It would probably be better for me to hangout with my sister more often than I do because it's what I would have wanted. All though my sister and I are so different, I still see similar qualities. I love that little nerd.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...