A blog full of photos

Friday, November 30, 2012

iphone thanksgiving!

Since I moved into my apartment and got it completely furnished, my mother and I decided to have a pre-thanksgiving dinner with all the fixins! My step dad and sister were in Arizona over the holiday so I wanted to spend time with my mom and cousin. My cousin lives in the same apartment as I do so he came over and ate with us and then we took my mom down to our favorite gay bar "the mix".. it is definitely my home bar so I was really excited to take my mom and introduce her to all the best people I know right now! She had a blast of course, and we got her a little buzzed which was a treat :) Sorry mom! Thanksgiving was spent at my aunts house as usual, and the food was amazing. It's always nice to spend time with the family and act like the typical eccentric family that we actually are!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...