A blog full of photos

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New beginnings and bittersweet ends

I was conflicted for a while, really stressed out about working at Macy's and hating my job so much. Anytime someone would ask, "hows macys?" i'd say "hate it". EVERYTIME! The company just wasn't what I was wanting and after two years, I finally said my goodbyes this week and put in my notice. I was planning on having two jobs but then fate knocked on my window and handed me this amazing job at "Menchies Frozen Yogurt", that doesn't sound like much to a lot of people but i'm only 20. I have to be in school and have a flexible job so that one day I can have an amazing career. I have to say, my boss, my coworkers and my roll in this company is amazing. I know I have only been working here for 3 weeks, but I am so happy. All the stress that I had been feeling was lifted off of my shoulders as soon as I stepped in that door. Our grand opening is on the 19th, and my boss has asked me to be one of his leading people. (in training for now)... I'm glad that this happened before fall. because working at the mall was stressful, I hated my manager and I ate all the time! And had a shopping problem... i'll miss all of my friends at Macy's but I love Menchies so much more. It's time to move forth so that I can be in school and own my own business in the next 5 years!
PS. ANYONE IN THE GIG HARBOR AREA, OUR GRAND OPENING IS AUGUST 19TH! FIRST 20 PEOPLE IN THE DOOR RECEIVE FREE YOGURT FOR A MONTH AND FREE YOGURT FROM 11-1PM FOR THE PUBLIC!
https://www.facebook.com/MenchiesPointFosdickSquare
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...