A blog full of photos

Friday, August 10, 2012

That looks so sun-setty


It's so funny living in Tacoma, how different the views are on this side of the sound. I'm from the woods in Gig Harbor, Washington. Not really, but I live surrounded by lots of trees. My views were constantly covered by shadows growing up, which always bummed me out when the sun was rising or setting. I love living in the city because I live on the top floor of our house and my window faces the sunset. It's so beautiful at night. I recently moved my room around a little... and now my bed faces the windows to the street. It's constantly glowing in my room and I am always getting the perfect views of the sky. I must look so creepy with my camera facing the neighborhood out of my window...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...