A blog full of photos

Thursday, September 13, 2012

ANOTHER LIST!

I keep thinking of all these different things I want but then I go and buy them myself, all of the sudden I don't even know what I want for my birthday anymore and now i'm actually being asked what I would like... I told my mom, VEGAS! I told my dad I wanted braces.... I think, I hope that I received both of them. I know I'm going to Vegas...  I just want records, my iphone5 and gift cards. I don't know! Too much is going on right now, I haven't received my bridesmaids dress yet. I am in a wedding in two weeks, my birthday is next Thursday. My moms birthday is also next Thursday. I have a party to plan, a bachelorette party to go to. I need to find shoes for the wedding and shoes for Las Vegas. I have to buy another plane ticket for my roommate and pay my bills before I go on vacation. I also have anxiety about these next two weeks not coming fast enough! AHHH! So much is happening, I'm going crazy! On top of it all, I work every day until then!



(Steve Madden "Troopa" Boot, Iphone5 personalized chevron cover, The hills series boxset, Snow white and the Huntsman DVD, Toms Cordones, Canon T2i Fisheye lense, Nordstroms, Safeway, Forever 21 - Giftcards, Records)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...