A blog full of photos

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Exhaustion

Goodness gracious, could I be anymore tired right now? First of all, I had a break up.. where I had to move all of my stuff out of our house and move it into storage, and move into my parents. Then I had to work the next day, and had a bacholorette party that night. Had to get up the next day and finish moving then worked for two days straight, then I had to go shopping for my mom's birthday. Worked again, then had my birthday dinner that night. The following day I had to go to the DOL for two hours to get my ID, the mall to get my wedding shoes and then had to go to dinner with my mom for our birthday, and directly after that went out for my birthday with my friends. Got home at 2am and then stayed in bed with a tummy ache for that entire day, but had to be in Bonney lake by 6pm that night to go to my brothers rehearsal dinner and stayed out late with the bride to find last minute wedding things. Woke up the next morning and had to rush to get my make up and hair done... then speed back to Bonney lake (which is like 45 minutes from my house) to head up to North bend (another hour away) for the wedding... stayed out until 2am because I had to be a designated driver for another part of the bridal party. The next day which was a Sunday, I had to go and sign the lease to my new apartment and work. Then for three days I was working and moving and PACKING because I had to go to Vegas that Thursday with my friend. We needed to shop the day before and I wasn't unpacked at my apartment yet, so it was a mess. Vegas was so relaxing, finally... but then I got home and immediately had to be back at work and get everything else moved into the apartment! I'm still not unpacked and I still have so much to do, I haven't even gone grocery shopping. AHHHHH! So much, so little time. Just thought I would rant and share. Thanks guys :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...