A blog full of photos

Sunday, October 14, 2012

The new

Being single feels so surreal to me because I haven't been in so long. I'm lucky that it happened right around the time that I turned 21, otherwise I would have gone crazy. I can't remember what it feels like to not go to the bar, or to not be 21 and I have only been for 3 weeks. Times flying by and I am loving this social bar hopping life. You meet the greatest people, I love it so much.

Another thing i've been obsessing over is right and wrong. As in... who is right for me and who is wrong for me.... Or if it even matters? Obviously it's not like I need to be with anyone, I just got out of a long, complicated relationship. I just feel as if I'm scared to be alone now. So I'm not going to risk it this time. Before I do anything, I am going to ask questions, i'm going to play the "hard to get" role as long as I can, I am not going to give in to temptation. I am staying away from dates and romance. I am doing weird things like asking people what their ambitions are or what their zodiac signs are, anything that makes us okay together will be what I look for in the next person I dedicate my time and my life to. I am not going to jump into anything because I can,  I am going to go into something that I want to be in.

I am going to find someone who wants to be the best person they can be, not just for me, but for themselves. That's what I need, that's what I want. I'm not saying cockiness, I'm saying confidence that they know they are an amazing person, and that I will work my hardest to be that same type of person for them.

"Sometimes you wish people would just see themselves the way that you do."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...