A blog full of photos

Thursday, January 5, 2012

January TV show challenge.

So this year in my free time I am going to try and watch the first seasons of each the TV shows that I have said look stupid or rediculous. I usually speak before I try them out and then end up loving them... for example... "Dexter", "Grey's Anatomy" and "Awkward"... so I am going to put my foot down and watch 15 different TV shows. I know, NOT the best way to spend my time...but I want to know what all the fuss is about... and it's a good way to relax after the gym and before bed (;


#1. The walking dead
#2. Mad men
#3. Breaking bad
#4. Once upon a time
#5. Raising hope
#6. New girl
#7. American Horror Story
#8. The killing
#9. The finder
#10. Bones
#11. Revenge
#12. The river
#13. Last man standing
#14. Don't trust the B in apt. 23
#15. Private Practice

:) Don't judge me!

& if you haven't already seen them you can try these 5 TV shows, some of my personal faves :

Grey's Anatomy.  Dexter.  Awkward.  My life as Liz.  Misfits.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...