A blog full of photos

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I'll never get sick of this veiw

From the time I moved out of my parents house I lived with multiple roommates and my partner, it was amazing living with other people..... but i've never been as happy as I have been living on my own. I lived in the North end of Tacoma for the last two years and now I live downtown Tacoma. All though the area is iffy, it's so great being able to see the city lights at night and the water downtown. It's perfect being next door to the bar I go to because we just walk down and walk back.
Living a millisecond from stores and restaurants is extra convenient. Growing up in the small town of Gig Harbor, I was so used to living in the woods or in neighborhoods, with small town rural. All though Tacoma is a small city, city life and town life are not one in the same. In fact, they are much different and I still love them both but i'll never get sick of this! Hopefully one day in the next year I will be moving to Capitol hill or Queen Anne in Seattle for at least 6 months, now that will be some city life!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...