A blog full of photos

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Let me tell you bout the best people I know!

Lately, over the last two months I have made amends with all of my enemies from the past. I have become friends with so many people, and I know a lot of my old friends find it odd that I spend so much time down at the bar but they don't realize how amazing the people I know actually are! I've met the greatest friends and I have had the best conversations. I have been spending time with the karaoke DJ's and the bartenders. It's nice to walk into the bar and have everyone know you by name, to not be carded and to have a nick name when you go up to sing karaoke. No one can turn down free drinks! But besides that, I really enjoy going to the bar... my life is like the show cheers! I wouldn't trade it for anything, look at all these great people...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...