A blog full of photos

Sunday, December 30, 2012

My ten very important 2013 NY Resolutions!

Looking back on 2012
I accomplished so many things I thought I wouldn't in 2012, unexpected achievements
Got a new job, a management position
Got my certification to start school
Moved out of my old house with my roommates and moved in to my own apartment instead
Celebrated my 21st birthday in Las Vegas
Made amends with all of pprevious enemies and ex lovers
Cut ties to a horrible relationship and faced the reality after two whole years!
Found new friends who mean the world to me
Found a friend who made me see them as more
Went to Hollywood, Disneyland, San Diego Zoo, Laguna Beach and San Clemente once again!
Got a brand new Canon T2i camera
Recieved a fabulous iphone5 and furniture as a gift... the most amazing grandparents!
contacted family I haven't spoken to in years
Got stuck at home for four days because of a freak snow storm!
Learned that I am a great Karaoke singer when it comes to Disney songs!
Found a bar that feels like home, they should play the cheers theme song every time we walk in!

Went to two awesome Seattle Seahawks games, and tried some awesome beers
 Mended the relationship with my cousin and became best friends (: aw
Quit drinking coffee and eating red meat for a while
left my horrible job at Macy's :p
  lost almost fifteen pounds in the summertime
Walked in Seattle pride, again!
Started climbing indoors for a while and didn't like it very much but it was a great challenge.

Went to a Seattle Mariners game
Tried to get the groove of snowboarding down but wasn't able, I'll forever be a skier.

My 2013 Resolutions!

QUIT SOMETHING YOU CAN LIVE WITHOUT

Quit eating Red meat and Pork, coffee for good... you don't need them!
QUIT BAD EATING HABITS
Quit eating bread, peanuts, sugar, sodium, and beer for 40 days, make your lunch & cook more!
QUIT A BAD HABIT

Quit Smoking, both types. Set examples!
START A ROUTINE
Workout/Strengthen at least 3 times a week (arms, legs, hips) and walk 4 miles every other day! Ruston Way is perfect!
IMPROVE AN IMAGE AND STOP PROCRASTINATING!
Whiten teeth and get the rest of dental work done... work that smile!
START A PATHWAY FOR YOUR FUTURE
Start school. You know what your future has planned.
FIND A SHORT TERM CAREER THAT WILL MAKE YOU SMILE
Get a new job, that makes me money and less bored!
START SAVING FOR SOMETHING YOU WANT!
Add money into jar for Savings, do not touch! Keep yourself out of debt.
QUIT WASTING SOMETHING
No more eating out, no more buying food or drinks, you're just wasting money!
FINALLY, MAKE A PERSONAL LIST, OF THINGS AND GOALS THAT YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE WEEKLY!
You can do it, this year is yours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...