A blog full of photos

Friday, November 4, 2011

All this wedding talk...

All this wedding talk, and things that are happening around me are making me ooober jealous! Three, THREE.. of my friends have gotten married in the last month. All this happening is making me so anxious, and making me really want to be engaged. Being engaged entails actually being able to get married. We all know the reasoning why I wouldn't be able to.
But if I was able...

     I have the perfect wedding in mind. Of course there is my dream 14k white gold engagement ring with a round, 1 carat diamond in the middle. (hehe). BUT. I know what I want, what I wish to avoid. I know I want to be in a beautiful, snow-white strapless dress that hangs to the floor. I want the worlds best planner. I want filing, binders and RSVP's to cover the floors of my house. I know that I want my bridesmaids to wear simple faint pink thigh length dresses. I wish to have bridesmaids and for my bride to have them as well, I hope for them to all wear the same dress. I want my bride to feel beautiful and included in everything. I want a great big wedding for our families, and I hope for my family to be there. I know I want a flower girl and I want my venue to be outdoors, with trees aligning the walkway. I want a reception lit up with lanterns and chandeliers. I want classical music. I want my guests to be catered to death, and to taste three different types of cakes until they are stuffed full. I want my florists to shower my isles and reception with color. I want an arbor to be lit up with vines and flowers when I stand beneath it, and I want our mothers sitting in the front rows. I want a sunrise and sunset, a breakfast and dinner. I want our fathers to walk us down the isle, one by one. I want black and white photo's and photos for family, I want to give all my bridesmaids gifts. I want the bridal showers and bachelorete parties, I want my family to cry and I want months of agony, and dreading for the day. I want the planning, and hassles, the heartache and tears. I want the ring, and the kisses and the "forever" fears.. but mostly... I want the world to know that I will give my life away to the one I love... no matter what they may be. But really, what I really want... is for the love of my life to want to love me.


Dedicated to: Lindsay Marr
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...