A blog full of photos

Friday, November 11, 2011

Late Pumpkin Post!

Yesterday I made homemade pumpkin muffins with cream cheese frosting. I wanted vanilla frosting but the recipe didn't provide me with such options, and mostly because I had a ton of cream cheese in the fridge, also a ton of pumpkin. Like i've said, I'm on a pumpkin craze AND! I had some really cool pumpkin toothpicks!They worked out perfectly.
By the way, have I said how much I love this Kitchen Aid? I just can't get enough of it! It's so handy! But golly, baking is like the most time consuming thing ever! I am starting to lovelovelove it, but there are so many damn items you have to have for just one thing! And shoot, if it doesn't turn out right you just spent all that time makin it! (not like that happened to me or anything.....)





Everybody should try these, I'll post the recipe soon!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...