A blog full of photos

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas at Grandmas! (Traditions)

I have some time to kill so I will show some photo's of my Grandparents house. The traditions in our house and the ones that have been going on for the last 20 years are never ending!

Oh and this picture of Pip.


What are your traditions?

This year I spent Christmas eve with my dad and watched Christmas movies and ate Christmas eve dinner. Sometimes I am with my mom and we go to church and have the whole family over, which they do regardless if I am there or not! But, I do spend the night at my momma's on Christmas eve and we watch one Christmas movie, we set out the cookies for Santa and I go to bed with the sound of "The Christmas story" playing in the background. This year I slept in my old bedroom considering I don't live at home any longer. Then in the morning we wake up around 6:30 or 7am and walk into the living room where our Santa gifts are all displayed. (As shown in the last blog post) THEN! we open stockings :) After we open all of our presents under the tree. Then we all round up the goods for the rest of the family (Cousins, Grandparents and Aunts/Uncles). At 9:30 am we go to my grandparents to eat breakfast and swap all gifts! We all go back to our houses after and then meet up at my aunts house for Christmas Dinner and more friends! Which is where I am headed right this moment! See ya and have a good rest of your Christmas:)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...