A blog full of photos

Monday, December 26, 2011

Today :

Today was insane and I was sitting around organizing all of my goods from the past couple days. Also, I was slightly "hungover" if that is what you want to call it...
I would say it was really just being lazy.


ANTICIPATION-
I got everything I wanted for Christmas now I just have to save up for my DSLR... which shouldn't take toooo long considering I now have a couple amazon gift cards layin around now.

NOSTALGIA-
I feel a stress lifted off my shoulders now that the holiday anxiety is over with but I am feeling sad about the season ending. This is clearly my favorite time of the year, as it is many others... but I just really am not looking forward to it ending. Usually when Christmas day is over I lay out all of my things I received and leave them displayed for a few weeks until I have come to the conclusion that Christmas is over.

ANXIETY-
Want to know a weird secret? I am deathly afraid of my house catching on fire or something CRAZY happening after the anticipation of all the things we receive on holidays or all the excitement... and I will probably continue to have this anxiety for the next couple weeks. I don't know why this happens to me, it just does every freakin time! I am nuts!

RELIEF-
I do have to say that I am really relieved that my mom and my dad enjoyed there gifts this year because I couldn't figure out for the life of me what to get two people who already have everything! But I decided to make something for my dad and get something really sentimental for my mom... and it worked out perfectly.

THANKS-
Thanks to my Mom, Dad, Felix, Grandparents, Emma, Aunt, Cousins, Lindsay and the Marr's for all of the amazing things I was given this year. For example a handmade duvet cover, Hunter Rain boots, crafts, clothes, a purse and an awesome record player... and much much more! You guys are amazing and I love you!


Merry Christmas Everyone, I hope it was amazing!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...