A blog full of photos

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Zoolights!

      My parents have made a tradition out of going to Zoo lights each year, this was our third year going I believe. Of course I've gone with friends almost every year since I was a freshman in high school, so this would be my seventh year! It's fun to get together with the fam since I don't live with them anymore. I love just hanging out. The holidays make such a great excuse for quality time. My family is real funny too so we just laugh and joke the whole time we are together. We are some serious goofballs.
             One of my favorite parts of the zoo is the aquarium, partially because it's an excuse to get inside and warm up because it's most likely FREEZING outside! also... there are such fun little creatures to peer at.


                      On a side note:
My mom was dying for some christmas family photos, this is what we came up with :)


Merry Christmas :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...