A blog full of photos

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve!

Okay, it has been 10 days since my last blog post, and 10 days since I have had a day off!
But FINALLY! It's christmas eve and I am finally back in action!


I have been so busy at work, and Christmas shopping that I had no time to actually take pictures of all of my endeavors. I did however travel over to Seattle a few times, and spent my Christmas eve with my dad and Dawna. It was a lot of fun, and it feels nice to be off work.
I have to admit I am so happy Christmas time is FINALLY here! But so sad that it is soon to be over. I got to watch most of the Christmas movies I long for all year, I got to take lots of pictures and hangout with some old friends. I successfully made my dad a gift that I was hoping would turn out correctly... and I made all of the delicious food I wanted!
   THANKS DAD FOR MY AWESOME GIFTS! Can't go wrong with a good chunk of change, a car, and clothes from Forever 21! I love you dad :)
Merry Christmas :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...