A blog full of photos

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Com' on.

                As it is Thursday morning and I have no work I have been just lounging in bed all morning anticipating the arrival of the Comcast technician who is now, 1 hour and 25 minutes behind schedule… I can't help but sit and read blog after blog. Now until I become a little more creative and am able to personify my blog the way i'd like, I am going to be stuck jotting daily ideas instead of writing more in depth detailed stories. What I really wanted to add in this post was how much I appreciate the responses on my twitter and email from the interior design bloggers who have been replying to my desperate "redecorating my living room" posts. I am purposely keeping myself on a fairly low budget because I know that A. I do not have the money to be prioritizing towards new housing decor and B. I know that I can be thrifty and creative on my own without those things. Now I will admit I do need some new picture frames, maybe a rug and a floor lamp or two, but other then that I should be able to plan it out on my own. After all, my career path is leading towards Interior Design.  The only real problem I have when designing, is wandering off into other things because the ideas are too much for my brain, you know.. changing subjects… speaking of, the cable guy has arrived!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...