A blog full of photos

Thursday, October 13, 2011

The cottage




My mom, is a crafting genius, can literally walk into any room and come up with some incredible idea to recreate the space. She has the one talent that I pray and hope was passed on to me. It must of been about two years back that my mom discovered a company who built these perfect little sheds, and decided she wanted a shed of her own. Except she wanted to turn it into a cottage and of course she did! What was just a little structure with a single door turned into a heated, electric, living room/office with cable and internet. Wood flooring, a porch, french doors, windows, a chandler and all of mom's greatest antiques to really get the place going. The pictures don't even do this quaint cozy cottage justice. When winter comes along and the power goes out, there is no place I would rather be!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...