A blog full of photos

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Young Momma's

                  It's been a weird week and today I got coffee with one of my very old friends, who I have literally seen through tons of things but the one thing that was too weird of all that I've seen, is the fact that she is due for a baby within the next 2 or 3 days. The whole time we were drinking coffee I was absolutely terrified that her water would just break. I am definitely glad it didn't. She was so calm and I got to hear about so many old friends who I haven't even heard of in God knows how long. I have had so many friends who are only in their earliest of twenties and have already had children, it's like there is something in the water. She agrees. Now don't get me wrong, because they are all wonderful mothers, but to say goodbye to my childhood that quickly would be almost devastating. Sometimes I almost think that it's really meant to be the way that the women around my life have been picked to have children. They all turned out to be super mommies. I wonder how I will be.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...