A blog full of photos

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lil Kitty Kats

     Bear Senior "Eileen"

      Can I just say, I have two extremely crazy animals living with me. Or should I say ferocious beasts? I have never really been a cat person, I have one at my parents and he's my incredibly big boy... literally the fattest kit-kat in the world... and before I start to talk about my kittens I live with, I would like to take a moment to say how much I love my boy Bear. I got him when I was in 7th grade and I have had him for about 8 years. He is super lazy and recently got a tumor on his little foot :( Now he has to get it amputated. Poor fella. My mom said we can rename him Eileen. (haha...)
I love you Bear boy!


    Aside from that depressing subject... back to my crazy tigers. They are both insane. One of them is also named Bear and she is a year old and completely rambunctious. Has the attitude of a 15 year old girl and the personality of a 1 year old puppy. My kitten Molly is about 6 months old and has an eating problem... she also sits like a lemur. She has a crazy personality and the two of them together causes accidents and things to break. Needless to say they are wild... PLEASE help me tame them!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...