A blog full of photos

Monday, October 17, 2011

Cupcake Crazy



 Okay so I have been really Sick and I didn't wake up until around 12:30 pm today. Also, was super upset when I did because to my dismay it was SO SUNNY outside! Why was it sunny on the day I decided to sleep in? With that being said, I spent my morning (afternoon) watching good ole' fashion episodes of "The wonder years." As Kevin Arnold was watching the apollo 13 take off over the moon, and having girl problems with Winnie Cooper, I was baking, frosting and sprinkling at least 45 cupcakes. Tip : Do not sleep in on a sunny day... because you will never leave the house out of resentment.
On a lighter note, my roommates were fully satisfied when they came home to a house full of baked sweetness. Bonus!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...